Terms and Conditions
Our numerous and valued customers are enjoined to go through and always check to confirm form our authorized dealers/office before any transaction is consummated Octos Trading will not take responsibility for any mistakes/error as a result of non-compliance with our procedures, rules and regulations.
- Make sure that any transaction routed through our company is GENUINE and fraud free.
- Full disclosure on the transaction, showing the remitters name, address and telephone number.
- Execution of Octos Trading Indemnity forms by the beneficiary, duly notarized by Octos Trading before payment is made.
- No cash payment is allowed, all payment are routed through a bank account to be provided by the beneficiary.
- Execution of the guarantors form by the guarantor provided by the beneficiary before full payment is made.
As a matter of policy, we always appeal to our clients to visit our offices, meet with our dealers to discuss on their planned transactions before it is initiated. This would enable both parties the opportunity of getting better clarification and understanding of the transaction for the mutual benefit of both parties.
- Transactions must be $20,000 and above. However, transactions less than $20,000 will attract a 2 weeks payment period with a 30% penalty charge.
- Account details from octos remit are only valid for 48 hours after receipt.
- All payments must have Octos reference for confirmation purposes.
- We may request further information about the transaction, even after it must have been initiated, we would always appreciate your full cooperation in situation like this.
- In the event of a recall, octos remit reserves the right to withhold funds for 30 days.
- After confirmation of funds, we guarantee 48 hours maximum payment on all Citibank transactions and 96 hours for other banks.